SMMS Registrar Contact Information
(678) 243-0091 and SMMS0581@gmail.com
Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates. Please email residency proof to SMMS0581@gmail.com . Residency proof accepted:
- Current Mortgage statement or lease. Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name.
- One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed. No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
- Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.
Click here to see a sample of a utility bill --> GA Power
Click here to see a sample of a lease --> Lease
Click here --> Residency Update/Change
Transfer Student Enrollment
If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you have residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID.
Please click here --> School to School Transfer
Stone Mountain Middle School Student Enrollment
Please click here --> SMMS Student Enrollment
Student Transfer (Withdrawal)
Click here --> Student Transfer Withdrawal
Academic Records Request
For transcript requests of recent (past 5 years)
Click here --> Transcript Request Only
How to Register for Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Click here --> How to Register for Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Approved School Choice Enrollment
Click here --> Approved School Choice Enrollment
Affidavit Residency Office Appointment
To request an appointment with the Registrar for the purpose of completing the Residency Affidavit ONLY.
Please click here --> Request Appointment
New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment
- If the student was NOT a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found here: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/registration/Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.